Dogs' mouths are cleaner than human mouths, right?
March 15, 2007

So I was standing around at the park this morning, chatting it up with some other hot-moms. James was running around somewhere, probably balancing on top of something tall, while I was holding Gracie on her leash (FYI: she's a dog, not a child). Gracie seemed kind of quiet, so I turned around to see what she was up to. I was a little flustered to find that her head was nuzzled into someone's jogging stroller. The flustration level went through the roof when I discovered that my pooch was licking the butter off of a waffle that was sitting in the stroller...obviously some kid's snack for later. Welp, I didn't know who the stroller belonged to and we had to leave the park. Sorry kiddo! Hope you liked your waffle....my dog sure did!

No comments: