Run Muffin

December 6, 2011

For a while, I was thinking I was in the market for a new job. Because remember? I have that top secret job that I never ever talk about? Well, I thought maybe it was time to look around. That's where all the "I think I'm taking this blog down and starting a secret blog" crapola came from. So I'd be less Googleable. Because that really is a word these days.

Then I had two realizations:

1) I like my job a lot and I'm not ready or dying to work full-time. Deep in my heart, I want to be around for Maggie to kick me in the shins and claw at my hair like a ravenous eagle when I won't give her a chip.

2) If I applied for a new job and they decided not to hire me because I have a used-to-be-funny blog, then they stink and I don't want to work for them anyway.

So there's that explanation.

Plus, Kennebec Valley Coaching has been getting busier and I want to keep going with that flow.

Because that new aspect of my life is starting to take shape, I decided it needs its own blog. It has a website, and it has fantabulous people, but no blog. So I made a new blog. It's called Run Muffin. So far it has 2 posts, 0 comments, and 0 followers. Isn't that rad? I mean can't you see what you're missing out on? Let's just say it's a lot.

The idea of the blog is the same idea as all of my fitness stuff...real fitness for normal people. And so far, if you want to learn more about High Intensity Interval Training or what I ate today, it's totally the hot place to be. I'll also use it as a place to highlight some of my coachees' successes, and talk about spaghetti.

Tomorrow's post might be about baby weight or those soft caramel candies with the white dot in the middle. You'll just have to wait and see.

But most importantly, it features a hot dog in the header to help keep a consistent look in my life. You know-- hot dog in the header, hot dog in the belly, hot dog on the mind....and so on and so forth.

7 comments:

Grandma said...

love the new blog!

Laura said...

I'm now following you over at Run Muffin, but wondering something - does that mean this blog will cease to exist? Or will each be for a different purpose?

Amy Lawson said...

This one will always be around...

Laura said...

Hooray :) Though I love the new blog, too. I am about to go find a similar lunch for myself...

Marc and Megan said...

Amy, I laughed so hard at your comment! I was totally thinking "no one is going to watch a video with that kind of title!" LOL! Yeah, so, I'm about to go insane just at the thought of what life is about to be like... this came as a HUGE surprise to us. I really thought we could very possibly be done with the two terrors we already have! ;) I think I need another trip to Maine.

Unknown said...

Discovering a condo could be a frightening procedure. This is also true if it's the very first time you have appeared for just one, if you are on the contract, or even should you merely have no idea the region where you stand seeking to reside. Regardless of the obvious amounts of tension included it's not impossible-even inside a restricted marketplace such as Dallas. A person must seek information as well as learn how to get around the marketplace that you're within. After you have carried out which effectively, viewers you have wound up within the condo of the goals.

Obtain Assist

The very first thing that you ought to perform whenever you are searching for the Dallas apartment-or every other condo for instance, is actually take advantage of your own assets. Free Mp3 Albumz

jackie100 said...

I look forward to your running stuff and HIIT; I've been doing it and can see results already. Much better than a slow steady jog most people do.


Dallas Ford