Not feeling funny today.
April 16, 2007

I'm definitely not feeling funny today. Not after such a ridiculous tragedy. Millions of students, including me, have walked around the campus of Virgina Tech feeling justifiably safe. Unfortunately, things will never be the same again in Blacksburg. It is simply reprehensible that such an idyllic place has been tainted like this. My heart and prayers are with every person affected by this horrible occurrence.
Live every day to the fullest, this could be your last.
It could happen to you.
Hug your kids a little bit tighter today.
What is the world coming to?
Cliche phrases? Yes, yes, yes, and yes. But unfortunately, cliches are developed according to truths.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Amy. I'm sad that the first post I read on your blog is on VT. It's an awful thing to happen.

I like your blog, though, and plan to keep reading!