Another Funny Mom
August 22, 2007

I've got to walk the dog, go for a run and head to work, so obviously time is of the essence this morning. Oh yeah, James is still fast asleep, has no intention of waking up anytime soon, and will most likely expect a leisurely breakfast when he does.

Sorry kid, it's called a pre-packaged granola bar and it goes in your mouth.

Even though I'm unable to provide it, if you're looking for a chuckle, read this haggard mom's ebay post for a single package of Pokemon cards. That poor woman is very, very funny.

But wow, holy hell, I'm never having six children...ever.

10 comments:

Marcy said...

And I thought taking 2 kids to the grocery store was Hell. It's good to have a sense of humor when you're dealing with the kiddies.

Mindy said...

This is so funny...my sister sent me the link to this woman's blog today, so I guess I was meant to read stuff from her. ;) I HATE taking my 3 kids to any store...I guess it could always be worse!

Mindy said...

My posts used to say smith family...just so you know that I'm not some random new person. :) I'm a random not-so-new person.

Anonymous said...

I hope she gets a bidding war.... so much more expensive than Vermont Black Bread-remember Amy? xo Mom

Amy said...

I'm totally jealous of this woman, that ebay listing has brought her fame I may never see...and three job offers.

Dang it. What can I post on ebay?!

Sarah said...

Wow! There's something new - who knew eBay was a portal to literary fame? Good for her!

Amy said...

You're right Sarah, good for her. Jealousy is a nasty thing.

Now seriously, what can I post on ebay????

Anonymous said...

ebay something..she made 142. for those cards! but you are funnier,I like your font and column style more, did you find something to sell yet? all of the shoes James won't wear? pants- since he doesn't wear them? your washer? xo Mom

Suzanne A. Wells said...

Hey, I am a random new person. I am going around to all the blogs who posted about that eBay auction - I did the same thing! She's gonna end up on Leno's show. I think all the moms around the world had a good laugh at that one!

Anonymous said...

I know her! If you want to check out her blog go tho mom2my6pack.blogspot.com. she is really funny