November 7, 2007
Yesterday, I was tagged by Heather. I'm supposed to write down seven random and interesting facts about myself.
This is a whole lot harder than it sounds, you guys. I share my personal little factoids with you every single day--there's really not much left. But I love having predetermined blog topics, so I'm going for it.
1. I weigh 150 pounds whether I'm wearing a snowsuit and boots or flip flops and a bathing suit. I weigh 150 pounds whether I'm training for a marathon or sitting on my can eating Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I weigh 150 pounds whether I'm a size eight or a size twelve. I weigh 150 pounds with a load of moonrocks in my pants. I will always weigh 150 pounds.
2. I love spicy food. I add jalapenos or hot sauce to just about everything.
3. I have the attention span of a four-month-old cocker spaniel. I hate sitting through movies and won't even attempt it unless the movie is a chick flick, is animated, or features Will Ferrell. Seriously, don't bother asking me if I've seem a film unless it meets at least one of those three criteria.
4. I had to have a c-section with James because he was breech. When they cut me open and pulled the baby out, Jared popped his head around the curtain to check on me. I thought he was going to tell me how beautiful our child was and fall to his knees in gratitude. Instead, he flashed me an excited smile and said, "Wow! I can see the inside of your uterus! It's really red and shiny!"
5. Did you know that I'm a finalist for a funniest blog award? The contest ends tomorrow, so don't forget to vote! (sorry--had to slip that in somewhere)
6. I think that pretzels are a terrible waste of space in the snack-food isle at the grocery store. Unsalted pretzels are a total abomination.
7. My very biggest turn-off is men who can't drive a stick shift. Back in the day, when a guy picked me up in an automatic, there was never a second date. No exceptions.
And now I get to tag seven people. Let's see, I'll pick:
Katy -- because she's the greatest sister ever
Kelly -- because she's taught me everything I know
Mom -- for her all around sexiness
Penny --because she voted in a real election yesterday
Michelle -- because she's totally smart and sophisticated
Berta -- for her awesome stories
and Catherine -- for her soup making skills and her perpetual state of wonderfulness
Now you guys get to write seven fun facts about yourself and tag seven more blog friends.
I kind of like this game!