November 3, 2007
WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE?!
If you read my blog yesterday, then you probably saw my sister's courtesy post about the 2007 Weblog Awards. It's true, I'm one of the top ten finalists for the funniest blog of the year.
I would be really excited, except I'm in second-to-last place, and that's not a happy place to be. I hate to break it to all of you non-voters out there, but ninth place is not the new first place.
If you read this blog regularly, you really should click this link, select 'funniest blog' and cast your vote. It would be even better if you voted once every twenty-four hours until the competition ends on November 8th, and beg your friends to do it, too.
In case you're not convinced just yet, I've compiled a brief list of reasons you should take a second to vote for me.
10. I supply you with your daily laugh
9. My child has a kickin' afro
8. My dog's farts smell like turnips and garbage
7. I dressed James up as Richard Simmons for Halloween
6. I outweigh my husband by thirteen pounds today
5. I made a FAQ page and a Grillz Gallery
4. My husband puts deodorant in his bum crack
3. I use custom, Mormon-friendly curse words like schnit, dingle-shiz, and vajango
2. You were lucky enough to be in the middle of some recent blogger dramatics
1. If I win this honor, I will wear a sweatsuit to the award ceremony in Vegas
Please, please, PLEASE take a second to vote each day. I'm a trophy ho, and I'm lookin' for some action.
Oh, and while you're there, vote for Hollywood Flakes for the best parenting blog, because seriously, it's the best parenting blog.