My Life Story: The Abridged Version

May 13, 2008

I was catching up on my blog reading this morning and came across a fun little post on jkrunning. The idea is to post your life story using six words only. Since I'm feeling completely uninspired to write this morning, this is a perfect solution.

So far, I've come up with this one:
Think about Weight Watchers. Eat cake.

And this one:
Think about reading scriptures. Watch TV.

Then this one came to me:
Make to-do list. Update Blog.

Here's the serious one:
The long way works for me.
And finally:
I love them despite the stench.

I think they're all pretty self-explanatory, but in case there's any question, the last one refers to Jared, James and Gracie.

So tell me...what's your life story in six words?

17 comments:

Laura said...

Clean Your Crap NOW or Else!

jed-laura said...

I eat chocolate every single day.

-Jed

carla said...

I lured love with mounds bar.

Brooke said...

I love the one about weight watchers. That could be me too.

Anonymous said...

I dream endlessly about summer vacation.

Or

I never have enough knitting time.

Or

I want a little hobbit-house.

I am hiding in there somewhere.

VerWaynia said...

Oooh, I've been wanting to do this one...

Lazy can also be a verb

Grandma said...

One,two,three-eyes on me.
Don't you dare hit my car. (I say those alot.)
You can't come to my party.
Hey ,I was first in line.
I'm not playing with you today.(I hear those alot!)

audgepodge said...

I run because I love cookies.

- or -

Make me laugh or go away.

- or -

Too much TV isn't that bad.

OK, enough randomness from me...

Topher said...

Here's my six words:
1. You said to email you today.
2. I can't freakin' email because youdidn'ttellmeyouremailaddress. (that last one counts as one word)
-topher

by the way, my first job was in a donut shop, too

M said...

You know, I've been wanting to comment but you've requested more than a "hey, I think you're hilarious and I laughed my ass off" kind of comment. What's more, you posted smart six words and some of your other friends have as well. Crap. I ain't got nothing to say.

Bahston Beans said...

Eat fiber. Drink Water. Feel better.

Anonymous said...

Johnny, make the kids be quiet!

- or -

Yes, I'll have one more martini.

- or -

Diet? When the kids grow up!

Unknown said...

Now a nurse I have become.

Re. Caring for 36 yr old husband who just underwent bilateral hip replacement surgeries,and is doing well.

Jillybean said...

Be quiet and let me sleep.

Do your homework or you're grounded.

Should be working, distracted by blogging.

Couldn't survive without internet or chocolate.

Katy Shamitz said...

Sixteen months? What was I thinking?!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Four kids? I must be insane!

Mel said...

Wife to Mike, Mom to Gabe.

Tattooed and pierced momma and proud.

Happy to have just one child!