It's time for another round. In fact, this round is ridiculously overdue. So, without hesitation, I bring you:
Things That Piss Us Off Thursday!
You know the drill. Leave a comment outlining a thing (or six) that really craps on your carpet. Remember, I'm in charge and I can delete any comments that I feel like deleting, so HA!
Okay, here I go....
1. The fact that Melissa's blog will NEVER FREAKING LET ME LEAVE A COMMENT! So Melissa, congrats on the Vegas wedding, the last picture is the best (because that second one looks like your head is floating...in a beautiful way), and for real, put some jeans on.
2. I'm not rich.
3. There's not a high-end deli, a Thai restaurant, or even a drive-thru in the my office.
4. I'm out of eye-liner.
5. Suddenly, my husband is a hopelessly devoted Bruins fan, and he MUST NOT MISS A GAME. Maybe he can name three players, maybe.
6. People who chat for way too damn long and can't take the social cues that the conversation needs to wind down.
7. Packed meetings, in un-air-conditioned school gyms, when it's 90 degrees outside.