October 24, 2007
Well, I'm off to work in a few minutes, and I can't blog from my corporate office, so let me leave you with a few random thoughts for the day:
1. My running partner kicked my trash in our workout this morning. She was plain old awesome. Go Sarah!
2. James has been running around all morning, repeating the same phrase over and over: NO MOMMY! I NOT EAT DA POOP! As if I would ever feed my child doo-doo...geesh. He also keeps telling me that the color of my car is 'blue and dirty.' Whatev.
3. Tonight is game one of the World Series. To be quite honest, I'm not even a tiny bit afraid of the Colorado Rockies. The American League was far superior to the National League this entire season, and it's really gonna show. Also, the Rockies are on a ridiculous winning streak. Statistically speaking, they've got to lose soon--so it may as well be to us. GO SOX!
4. James just unraveled an entire, brand new roll of dental floss and tangled it around Gracie's tail. The dog didn't seem to care, and it kept James quiet for almost fourteen minutes. I love dental floss.
And finally, I'll end with a question:
5. Until two days ago, the temperature in North Texas was hovering around ninety degrees. All of the sudden, it's dropped into the fifties and sixties. How in the world is my two-year-old supposed to dress like Richard Simmons for Halloween if it's fifty degrees outside? The guy wears next to nothing, so I was counting on some warmer temperatures. Help me here--what is a good cool weather costume that incorporates an afro? It MUST incorporate the afro, I've been growing it out just for this.
Have a great day, friends!