June 8, 2009
Obviously, I need your help.
Today, since Jared is out of town fishing, I took the liberty of signing up his business (a chiropractic office) to enter a float into the frignormously huge 4th of July Parade that passes right by his office.
Even though it promises to provide buttloads of free advertising to a captive audience of thousands, I absolutely guarantee that he will detest this idea--after all, he hates all manner of holiday fun.
I signed him up on a whim, without any plan of attack, and this is where I need your help.
I need ideas for a float, a TASTEFUL float, that will leave the masses lining up for chiropractic care from the dashing Dr. Lawson.
Here's are my guidelines:
1. It must be catchy.
2. It can be funny, but definitely not inappropriate--that's what this blog is for. As much as it saddens me, I will not even entertain the idea of incorporating potty humor into our fantastic 4th of July parade float.
3. As much as I like the idea of oiling the roads or love-tapping innocent bystanders with our vehicle, we cannot injure people as a means of getting them into our office.
4. No, no, no--we won't drive the Blazer.
5. Nothing bigger than a tractor trailer truck (I'm laughing out loud over here).
6. Yes, we can throw things to the crowd.
Now please, please, please...HELP ME!!!