January 26, 2012
Wow, I need this like a fish needs frigging water. So, without further ado, here's what's pissing me off today (and maybe for the last month):
1) When things get overly complicated within groups of people. In other words, drama. Ech. I even hate just typing that work.
2) Crappy snow at the end of January. In the Lawson family, we're all happier when we can ski a little.
3) Solicitations for who-knows-what on my work phone line. I actually feel a mini adrenaline rush when I hang up on them.
4) Super slow internet with really spotty wireless.
5) The fact that I'm too lazy to call about the super slow internet with really spotty wireless.
6) My own disorganization.
There, that felt good. Now it's your turn.