Magnet Update
August 31, 2007

So I said I'd mail them on Tuesday. But Friday's not so bad, huh? The magnets are in the mail my friends, the magnets are in the mail.

They came out unexpectedly huge, so I suggest that you spend some time this weekend clearing up some space on your fridge. If you live in Manhattan and use one of those mini-fridges, then clear off the whole darn thing...they're that big.

It was actually the size that caused the unexpected delay in shipping, I had to buy some bigger envelopes to house these beauties.

Can't wait to hear how you like them! They're totally scrap-ta-trash-alistic!

13 comments:

Jess said...

Can't wait to get mine! I'll go wait by the mailbox now!

Grandma said...

we need a blog photo please!!!

carrie said...

agree...post a photo!

jjstringham said...

I'm so excited! This one will have to go on the TOP of the fridge where dirty hands can't reach and fight over who gets the pretty sparkly magnet. That one's MINE kiddos!

Lori said...

I need to see a picture, too!

Mindy said...

I'm hyperventilating a little bit from the excitement, and I just threw everything off my fridge.

Anonymous said...

OMG! The magnet! I can't wait. I don't have anything on my fridge - this magnet will take center stage.

My vote is for no blog photo right now (sorry grandma) - I'd rather be surprised. I'll definately post it on my blog when I get it. hehe.

Amy said...

mmmm....Penny wins, for now at least. I want them to be a surprise. But I'll post pics after everyone gets their magnet!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't wait! I'm moving the only thing on my fridge, the planner just for it. I have a tiny mailbox in a group of mailboxes. I guess I'm getting the special big one for packages this week! (hopefully they won't try and squish it)

-Mel

Grandma said...

ok I understand the need to wait until everyone gets them. This is quite exciting! You can feel the electricity in the air!:)

Jes said...

Oh I can't wait!!!

J~Mom said...

Can't wait!!

Anonymous said...

I got the magnet today!!! It's so funny and cute! I love it! I will post to my blog this weekend.