November 17, 2008
I did a heck of a lot of writing for another project this weekend, and hot dog I do NOT feel like blogging today.
So you get nothing, except this...
1) I offer you my sincere wishes for an excellent week.
2) I am really, really done with nighttime meetings. I had three last week and I have one every night this week, except Friday. I'll tell you what--a salaried part-time job is for schmucks. Like me.
3) James saw Kung-Fu Panda last night, and now he's absolutely convinced that he is the Dragon Warrior (or whatever it's called). If that big, fluffy panda can do it, then James can probably handle it, too. But really, I might sign him up for the Little Ninjas class I saw in the paper last week. Is that only for rednecks?
4) I'm gonna cook a turkey when I get home from work today. Why not?
5) I really can't believe it's November 17th. Geeze Louise, time is going really fast these days!
Have a good day, everyone!