Who's Your Daddy?

May 24, 2008

These days, Jared is doing the bulk of the family grocery shopping and errand running. Because of his sometimes less-than-desirable selections at the supermarket (4 pounds of taco meat, a box of Twinkies and an apple), I like to help him along. From time to time I'll clip coupons or make a list to guide him in the shopping process, but I won't mince words here--unless the stars align on a Tuesday and I'm feeling moderately hormonal, I'm far to lazy for that kind of administrative work. Usually, to ease my own load I pick up the weekly sale circular, circle a few key items in red, and send him on his way.

The circular came today and I simply couldn't resist the urge to circle this:

Happy shopping, J-dog!

7 comments:

Ian said...

I'm betting that he comes home with it, without realizing what he's bought. That's what I'd probably do.

Grandma said...

love the graphic on the front..and the fine print..did they run out of them in NY state or are they banned?!

Heather said...

That's funny! "Honey, could you run out to the store to pick up some milk, bread and a paternity test? Thanks a bunch!"

Maybe they're not sold in NY State because they figure New Yorkers can just pop over to the Montel Williams show down in the city and get one for free.

akshaye said...

$19.99.. thats a lot of taco meat!

Jillybean said...

So did he buy it?

Diana from Dallas said...

that is crazy funny

Amy said...

What exactly do you collect, I wonder?