The Top Secret Podcast

August 22, 2009

I can't believe I'm about to admit this, but I'm on a podcast. If you want to hear my sultry voice, listen to my latest updates about [not] running while pregnant, and feel offended, then click here. I think you can get it on iTunes, too. Maybe search for "Banned on the Run"? I don't know.

I've been keeping this whole thing a secret for three reasons:

1. After the podcast is recorded, I immediately regret 94% of the words I said.
2. Podcasting makes me feel dirty.
3. Most of the listeners seem to have a strong aversion to all things Amy. I never read the comments (ever), because the one time I did they were all, "That girl's voice is like nails on a chalk board!" and "She's everything that's wrong with our nation's youth!" and "Off with her head!"

But we interviewed--and I use that term in the most casual sense of the word--John from Hella Sound, and he rated quite high on the awesome chart, so if you're at all interested in running, you'll definitely want to tune in.

Bottom line is this: I suck, the other three regular podcasters suck (and are really quite offensive this time around), but John? He's alright.

So anyway...there ya go.

Can you sense my enthusiasm?

6 comments:

Michelle Glauser said...

I already listened to it and laughed at the "dog ate my homework" and your gutsy treadmill run. :)

chattypatra said...

I'm dying to talk to you. Let me know when it's feasible to call you.

Razz said...

to be honest, YOU did most of the interviewing. For what it's worth, I don't think you suck. You're special. :)

Team O'Connor said...

So a long time ago a did a commercial for the massage school I went to and I didn't think they'd ever air it but it still plays all the time in Vegas. I get random texts from people I know whenever they see it. It's so embarrassing and my voice is RIDICULOUS on camera. I hate it so much and even if I had a copy of it I wouldn't want to post it on my blog. Maybe in a few more years when I can laugh about it. It's too new to laugh right now.

Grandma said...

love the treadmill!!

Bootchez said...

Oh, come on! I haven't yet listened to this podcast (though I have downloaded it), but I LOVE all of you in all of your sucktastic-ness in the previous podcasts, even the ones that (I think) got you uninvited from the Runner's Lounge. The only thing that I don't like about the whole concept is I can't sit around with you guys and have you for my own friends. Really, keep it up, it's great.